Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Lady Gaga: I'm so dedicated

Advertisements News

undefined
Email this story Printable version
Lady Gaga says it's 'more important than anything' that people realise how dedicated she is to music.
The singer understands there are people who don't like her music.
However, she performs for the minority who love to hear her sing.
'I believe very strongly that there are many people on this earth that really don't like what I do ' or how I sing or what music I make ' but some of those people admire the commitment to the work,' she told the January edition of UK magazine Elle. 'That to me is more important that anything.'
She added that the biggest conception about her is 'that I would ever be concerned with there being a misconception about me'.
Gaga hopes to leave a legacy behind her.
When she is gone, the Born This Way singer wants to have built a reputation as a fearless artist.
'I want to be remembered as brave,' she said simply.
Gaga is currently promoting the promo for her new single Marry the Night.
The video sees the star posing topless as she eats cereal, dyeing her hair blue and playing the piano in the nude.
She has claimed the footage ' which lasts almost 14 minutes ' offers a unique insight into her life.
'WATCH MARRY THE NIGHT VIDEO ON: http://eonli.ne/MTNvid An autobiographical film recounting my past, revealing my struggles + love for showbiz,' she wrote on her Twitter account a few hours ago.
Gaga has told E! that the video was inspired by being dropped by her first record label and fearing her career was over. The star was naked when she received the news and that is why she decided to strip for the promo.
'That's probably the most honest moment in that video of everything I've ever done. My directorial decision was for them to just f**king roll the cameras, because I couldn't go in and out of the moment,' the 25-year-old explained.
'There's something quite comical about the opening of the video, even though it's quite sinister and dark.'
The clip - which was directed by Gaga - opens with the eccentric musician being wheeled through a psychiatric ward by two nurses.
© Cover Media
To be in with a chance of winning 1000 CDs including rare, signed and promotional copies simply 'like' our Award Winning facebook page here! And double your chances by following us on Twitter
For all DVD, Blu-Ray and other film related prizes visit our sister site film-news.co.uk competitions page here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment