Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: Pics From Christmas Eve Parties Past (Photos)

Merry Christmas Eve my dolls!!!!!!!
Khloe Kardashian: Pics From Christmas Eve Parties Past
Khloe Kardashian: Pics From Christmas Eve Parties Past
As I’m sure many of you know, it’s a Kardashian Jenner family tradition to host a Christmas Eve party every year at my mom’s house. The entire family comes out, along with all of our closest friends. We’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember, so as you can imagine, I have a lot of photos from the parties over the years.
This year is the first time in my entire life I will miss our party and Christmas morning with my family. It’s going to be weird but I would never leave my hubby alone on Christmas!
Click through the gallery to see pics from our Christmas Eve parties past! I love these pics so much!
How do you spend Christmas Eve?
Khloe Kardashian: Pics From Christmas Eve Parties Pastundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

No comments:

Post a Comment